• Creator
  • Steward, H. W.
  • Created Date
  • 1927
  • Description
  • The Historic Kennicott Mill was built and operated by the Kennicott Copper Corporation. The copper mill operated from 1911 to 1938, when it was abruptly abandoned. The historic mining town of Kennicott was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1978 and was acquired by the National Park Service in 1998.
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    3.5 x 5.5 in.
    Scanned from an original photographic postcard using a Microtek ArtixScan 1800f at 110 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005