James K. Piggott, 756 Beaver Street, Santa Rosa, California, about 1900
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows James K. Piggott (June 6, 1859-March 13, 1941), dressed as a cowboy with a rifle standing on a balcony;.
Proprietor of the Souvenir Photograph Studio of Santa Rosa in 1884; son of Dr. A.K. Piggott of Bodega and Sarah Mayfield Piggott; married Mary A. Keenan on November 26, 1885. For more information, see: Illustrated History of Sonoma County (ANNEX R 979.418 ILLUSTRATED), pages 473-474.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reprinted from original print by the Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., June 20, 2013.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2012-2013)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Negative (in Negative file): Sonoma County History & Genealogy Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- United States
756 Beaver Street, Santa Rosa, California
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www.sonomalibrary.org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- James K. Piggott, 756 Beaver Street, Santa Rosa, California, about 1900. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23539. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) James K. Piggott, 756 Beaver Street, Santa Rosa, California, about 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23539
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23539>.