- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Ray N. Smith opened his shoe store in the late 1920s. He sold several brands of shoes for adults and children. Just a few doors north of Langworthy's clothing store, it was a convenient stop for local shoppers refreshing family wardrobes. The family owned and operated business continued until the late 1980s.
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Business enterprises
Family-owned business enterprises
Smith, Ray N
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Smith's Shoes. 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2025. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1956) Smith's Shoes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2025
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2025>.