North Village Tavern
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Built by Maj. Jacob Fisher c. 1800, this establishment on the south corner of North Main Street and Lunenburg Road was later known as Fairbank's Inn and as Dwyer's Tavern. In the 1930s, it was a single-family dwelling for descendants of the Fuller family who ran a lumbermill near the Lancaster-Clinton line. This image shows the place as it looked in the late 19th century.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Taverns (Inns)
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- North Village Tavern. 1860-1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j39m. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1860-1899) North Village Tavern. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j39m
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j39m>.