Internal Radiumtherapy Arthritis Deformans
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Ca 1915
Handbill published by the Radium Chemical Company, describing Radium Solutions' therapeutic qualities when treating Arthritis Deformas, now known as Osteoarthritis.
Prices (in USD) per Microgram are also listed.
- Radium Chemical Company
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
Drug Dosage Calculations
Early 20th Century
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Radium Chemical Company. Internal Radiumtherapy Arthritis Deformans. Ca 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/6769. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Radium Chemical Company, (Ca 1915) Internal Radiumtherapy Arthritis Deformans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/6769
- MLA citation style
- Radium Chemical Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/6769>.