Southern Pacific Railroad motor car
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Preservation Service (CAPS)
Southern Pacific's McKeen motor car No. 9 was completed in 1908 and retired in 1920. Postcard number is 2718.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State Railroad Museum Library
- Edward H. Mitchell
- Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Southern Pacific Railroad motor car. [191-]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/cscrm_000224. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, ([191-]) Southern Pacific Railroad motor car. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/cscrm_000224
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archive.org/details/cscrm_000224>.