San Francisco de Paula church in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Stamp (marks) on verso: "1900," "República de [Cuba]. Ministerio de Obras ... [illegible]. Taller fot[ográfico]" and " 2 march 1946"
San Francisco de Paula Church in Havana, Cuba.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- San Francisco de Paula church in Havana, Cuba. 1946-03-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2890. (Accessed June 25, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1946-03-02) San Francisco de Paula church in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2890
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2890>.