Maya Angelou Here Thursday
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This October 12, 1976 article published in the Guilford College student newspaper, The Guilfordian, reports on an upcoming presentation by Maya Angelou as a part of the Guilford College Arts Series and as such provides an example of the kind of African American cultural programming available at the college in the mid-1970s. The article includes a line drawing of Angelou by Karl Stephan.
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Greensboro, N.C. : Guilford College
- Greensboro (N.C.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Friends Historical Collection, Hege Library, Guilford College
COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- Chicago citation style
- Maya Angelou Here Thursday. 1976-10-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/CivilRights/id/939. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1976-10-12) Maya Angelou Here Thursday. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/CivilRights/id/939
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/CivilRights/id/939>.