Family history of Joseph and Patricia Heller Kelly
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Family history from 1953 through 2007 of Joseph Martin and Patricia Heller Kelley of Merna written by Patricia Kelley. They married on February 14, 1953 and had seven children: Brigid Ann, Catherine Therese, Mary Madeline, James Patrick, John Joseph, Margaret Patricia and Thomas Michael. Joe died on December 20, 1999. Patty remarried to Joe's brother, Robert, on April 21, 2001.
Joseph and Patricia Heller Kelley (Kelly) Family History Joseph Martin Kelley, son of James (Happy) and Mary Kinsella Kelley, married Patricia Heller, daughter of Coke and Madeline Heller, February 14, 1953, at St. Patrick's Church, Merna. They started housekeeping in the original Patrick and Mary Flynn Kelly home, 1 l/2 miles west of Merna, now called 21441 E. 1600N. Rd Normal. They remodeled the old home, but in 1970 they tore it down and built...
- Contributing Institution
- Towanda Area Historical Society/Towanda District Library
- The images in the Towanda Area Historical Society digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited, without permission. Questions may be directed to the historical society at email@example.com or through the Towanda Illinois District Library at (309)728-2176.
- Chicago citation style
- Family history of Joseph and Patricia Heller Kelly. 1953-02-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/tdl/id/864. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1953-02-14) Family history of Joseph and Patricia Heller Kelly. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/tdl/id/864
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/tdl/id/864>.