- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
The 1927 Lancaster High School basketball team poses for a photograph. From left to right are one of the Laffin twins, Coleman Wilson, Herb Cutler, Craig Wilson, Charlie Green, George Gleezen, John Gilmore, coach Maurice Gregory, and the other Laffin twin.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Basketball players
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Basketball team. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f012. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1927) Basketball team. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f012
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f012>.