- View Full Item
- Created Date
The 1927 Lancaster High School basketball team poses for a photograph. From left to right are one of the Laffin twins, Coleman Wilson, Herb Cutler, Craig Wilson, Charlie Green, George Gleezen, John Gilmore, coach Maurice Gregory, and the other Laffin twin.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Basketball players
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Basketball team. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f012. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1927) Basketball team. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f012
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f012>.