- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1880
Fort Humboldt, established in 1853 on a bluff over looking Humboldt Bay opposite what is now the city of Eureka. It was abandoned in 1866.
Fort Humboldt U.S. Grant's quarters, 1853 - 1854. Grant's quarters on left, Adjutant's quarters in the middle, and Guardhouse on right.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Military camps
- Humboldt County (Calif.)
- Silver gelatin DOP – copy print
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
- Chicago citation style
- Fort Humboldt. ca. 1880. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/16681. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1880) Fort Humboldt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/16681
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/16681>.