Carter-Andrews tenant house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Patriotically decorated for the town's 250th anniversary is this former Carter and Andrews tenant house in Lancaster Center. At the time this photograph was taken in the early 1900s, it was called the Club House. Seated from left to right are the following: (front row) Emma Floyd and Alice Carr MacDonald; (back row) Isabella Lyman and Sarah Thurston.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Carter-Andrews tenant house. 1900-1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h936. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1900-1939) Carter-Andrews tenant house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h936
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h936>.