Congratulations from Dianne Feinstein, United States Senator, to Akiko Nishioka Toki, May 21, 2010
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In 2010, San Francisco State College students of Japanese American ancestry incarcerated as a result of Executive Order 9066 who could not complete degrees were awarded honorary degrees. This file includes the documentation for a posthumous SFSU Honorary Bachelor of Humane Letters Degree to Akiko Nishioka Toki.
1 page, typescript, 11 x 8.5 inches
The University Archives serves as the collective memory of San Francisco State University containing unique and original source material of our University's colorful history. The University Archives traces the University's history beginning from June 1906 with records, images and artifacts.
University Archives: Accession 2015.03 (Posthumous degree: Toki, Akiko Nishioka ); File name is Project ID plus file extension.
- Feinstein, Dianne, 1933
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Geographic communities--California--San Francisco
World War II--Mass removal ('Evacuation')
- San Francisco, California
- Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Feinstein, Dianne, 1933. Congratulations from Dianne Feinstein, United States Senator, to Akiko Nishioka Toki, May 21, 2010. 2010-05-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/13918. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Feinstein, Dianne, 1933, (2010-05-21) Congratulations from Dianne Feinstein, United States Senator, to Akiko Nishioka Toki, May 21, 2010. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/13918
- MLA citation style
- Feinstein, Dianne, 1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/13918>.