Bodurtha Saw Mill, 1887
View Full Item
A view of the Bodurtha Mill from the bridge near the railroad. The mill was built in 1820 by farmers in the vicinity. It had the oldest overshot (water) wheel in this part of New England. Description on the back of the images states the mill was owned by William Vining for several years, then by Henry Bodurtha over 30 years, then Frank Hewlett.
Part of East Longmeadow Historical Commission Archives. East Longmeadow Public Library Local History Room, East Longmeadow, Massachusetts. http://www.eastlongmeadow.org/Library/
|East Longmeadow Public Library|
|Bodurtha Mill (East Longmeadow, Ma.)|
Mill work (woodwork)
Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Bodurtha Saw Mill, 1887. 1887-11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk128t49p. (Accessed June 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1887-11) Bodurtha Saw Mill, 1887. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk128t49p
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/bk128t49p>.