Spanish Civil War Stamp: Political and Trade Organizations
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Between 1936 and 1939
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939--On postage stamps
Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939--Propaganda
Spain--Political and Trade Organizations
Confederación Nacional del Trabajo (Spain)
Federación Anarquista Ibérica
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by copyright law. Use of this work beyond that allowed by the applicable copyright statute requires the written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Spanish Civil War Stamp: Political and Trade Organizations. Between 1936 and 1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1298008n. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Between 1936 and 1939) Spanish Civil War Stamp: Political and Trade Organizations. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1298008n
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb1298008n>.