"Eight-ton answer to paper shortage"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
West Catholic High School girls collect more than 15,000 pounds of waste paper for defense. From left: Virginia Cantalupi, Anne Bryson, Helena Blake, Helen Bloomfield, Margaret Bosch and Agnes Casey.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
World War, 1939-1945--War work
World War, 1939-1945--War work--Students
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Eight-ton answer to paper shortage". 1942-03-11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/49145. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942-03-11) "Eight-ton answer to paper shortage". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/49145
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/49145>.