"Grand Jury visits scene of wreck"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image shows the Grand Jury visiting the scene of a wreck at the junction of New and Old Penrose Avenue. Judge Adrian Nonnelli (right center, with paper in hand) reviews the facts of the wreck.
Title from verso of photograph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Nonnelli, Adrian
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Carter. "Grand Jury visits scene of wreck". 1946-01-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50919. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carter, (1946-01-29) "Grand Jury visits scene of wreck". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50919
- MLA citation style
- Carter. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50919>.