Checking Out Library Books
- View Full Item
- Librarian Leota Janes checks out books to students Pat Nagel and Dorothy Barth. Richard Behan was a freshman in 1946 when he began snapping photos of Libertyville Township High School classmates for the school year book, The Nautilus. The photos in the Patricia Saam Cousins Collection, named after Mr. Behan's high school sweetheart, follows his class through 1950.
- Behan, Richard
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- High schools
Libertyville Township High School
Patricia Saam Cousins Collection
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Behan, Richard. Checking Out Library Books. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6205. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Behan, Richard, Checking Out Library Books. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6205
- MLA citation style
- Behan, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6205>.