Saint Elizabeth's Church in Guerneville
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located at the junction of Armstrong Grove Road and Woodland Avenue and Fourth Street (14095 Woodland Drive). Much of this church came from Sebastopol as pieces of a renovated structure there.
Low resolution master image (72ppi)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Saint Elizabeth's Church (Guerneville, Calif.)
Catholic church buildings
14095 Woodland Drive, Guerneville, California
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- Saint Elizabeth's Church in Guerneville. 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/2585. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1920) Saint Elizabeth's Church in Guerneville. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/2585
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/2585>.