Discourses in America /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The first discourse was originally given in New York, and afterwards published in the Nineteenth century; the second was given as the Rede lecture at Cambridge, and recast for delivery in America; the third was delivered in Boston.
Numbers; or, The majority and the remnant.--Literature and science.--Emerson.--Notes.
- Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois
- London : Macmillan
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo, 1803-1882
Literature and science
United States--Politics and government
- United States
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888. Discourses in America /. 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100231921. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888, (1915) Discourses in America /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100231921
- MLA citation style
- Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100231921>.