Coronation of the Madonna
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The image depicts a painting of the coronation of the Madonna by Christ in the presence of the saints and trumpeting angels (1387 - 1455).
Typed on the verso: Paintings, Italian / Fiesole, Giovanni da, called Fra Angelico 1387 - 1455 Spurious & doubtful works / Coronation of the Virgin (Uffizi). c. 1440 (Possibly by Zanobi Strozzi) / Photographed in the Museum of San Marco Florence Italy by G. E. Stone San Jose State College California Copyright 1941 by Geo. E. Stone
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- San José State University, Special Collections and Archives
- Copyright has not been assigned to the San Jose State University Library Special Collections & Archives. All requests for permission to publish or quote from this collection must be submitted in writing to the Director of Special Collections. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Special Collections & Archives as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the reader. Copyright restrictions also apply to digital reproductions of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes. For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact San Jose State University Special Collections & Archives department. http://www.sjlibrary.org/research/special/special_coll/index.htm
- Chicago citation style
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer). Coronation of the Madonna. 1941. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/SJSUstone/id/24. (Accessed November 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer), (1941) Coronation of the Madonna. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/SJSUstone/id/24
- MLA citation style
- Stone, George Eathl (photographer). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/SJSUstone/id/24>.