Pig festival, pig sacrifice, Kwiop: decorated men break down ritual fence
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1961 and 1963
Kwiop - SS - Fence breaking.
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/about/digital-library/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Edwin Cook Papers (MSS 0187, Box 45, Folder 5, Slide 0177).
[Title, Date]. Edwin Cook Papers. MSS 0187. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego. [Digital Object URL]
- Cook, Edwin A
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Headdresses--Papua New Guinea--Western Highlands Province
Narak (Papua New Guinean people)
Weapons--Papua New Guinea
Rites and ceremonies--Papua New Guinea--Western Highlands Province
Western Highlands Province (Papua New Guinea)
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Cook, Edwin A. Pig festival, pig sacrifice, Kwiop: decorated men break down ritual fence. between 1961 and 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb88408486. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Cook, Edwin A, (between 1961 and 1963) Pig festival, pig sacrifice, Kwiop: decorated men break down ritual fence. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb88408486
- MLA citation style
- Cook, Edwin A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb88408486>.