Spectators evicted from courtroom
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The outbursts at today's session of the Congressional Committee on Un-American activities came not only from the witness stand, but also from the spectators. Many were ejected from the room when they applauded and whistled support to the defiant, "hostile witnesses." Photo shows a woman being evicted. Photo dated: October 1, 1952.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Los Angeles Public Library
- United States. Congress. House
Anti-communist movements--United States
Blacklisting of authors--United States
Herald-Examiner Collection photographs
- United States
- Nonprojected graphic
- copyright unknown
The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated and/or determined. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. Please contact: Digitization & Special Collections, Los Angeles Public Library, 630 W. 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071; firstname.lastname@example.org; (213) 228-7353.
- Chicago citation style
- Spectators evicted from courtroom. 1952. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://photos.lapl.org/carlweb/jsp/DoSearch?index=z&databaseID=968&terms=0000045327. (Accessed August 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1952) Spectators evicted from courtroom. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://photos.lapl.org/carlweb/jsp/DoSearch?index=z&databaseID=968&terms=0000045327
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://photos.lapl.org/carlweb/jsp/DoSearch?index=z&databaseID=968&terms=0000045327>.