Joshua Green Building, Seattle, ca. 1918
The Joshua Green Building, located at Fourth and Pike in downtown Seattle was built in 1913 and designed by architect John Graham, Sr. It was named after Joshua Green, a leader in Seattle's shipping and banking industries.
Scanned from print made from original negative as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
- All Rights Reserved