Lily Dale Urton and unidentified youth
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lily Dale Urton Barnes (1865-1947) seated by the piano; next to her is an unidentified student.
Lily Dale Urton Barnes, daugher of Willaim L. Urton and Sarah Chester Urton; born Feb. 16, 1865 in California; piano teacher; married William J. Barnes in 1902; had one child, Floyd O. Barnes, born 1904; Lily died in Sonoma Oct. 14, 1947.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reprinted from original print by the Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., June 2, 2010.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2011-2012)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Suzanne E. Guerra
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 6.6 (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Barnes, Lily Dale, 1865-1947
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www. sonomalibrary. org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Lily Dale Urton and unidentified youth. 1900s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25086. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1900s) Lily Dale Urton and unidentified youth. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25086
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25086>.