"New spur of Frankford El opened"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photo shows the structure of the highway I-95 in the foreground, and the Market-Frankford Elevated train running on the new spur near Wildey St.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Subways--Design and construction
Roads--Design and construction
Philadelphia Transportation Company
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Bernato. "New spur of Frankford El opened". 1976-01-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60097. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Bernato, (1976-01-13) "New spur of Frankford El opened". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60097
- MLA citation style
- Bernato. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60097>.