Market Street Entrance of the Mastbaum Theater
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Market Street facade of the Mastbaum Theater. An elaborate marquee projects above the sidewalk, and a vast billboard can be seen on the roof.
The Market Street entrance showing the three outside box offices (with five cashier windows) and the three stained-glass windows which were illuminated from behind while the entire facade was pastel flood-lit from the color wheels sunk into the top of the marquee.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Twentieth and Market Streets (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Center City District (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Market Street Entrance of the Mastbaum Theater. 1981-10-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/135. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1981-10-08) Market Street Entrance of the Mastbaum Theater. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/135
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/135>.