T.E.C. Bulletin, Monday, August 27, 1945
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Issue of the T.E.C. Bulletin, a restricted, interoffice newsletter of the Tennessee Eastman Corporation during its wartime operation as part of the Manhattan Project. Of special note are the "Whereishima?" joke and the "Kill that Rumor" cartoon found on page three. These features are representative of the culture of the city of Oak Ridge and other parts of the United States where propaganda devices, such as posters, were prevalent.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee Eastman Corporation
- World War, 1939-1945
World War, 1939-1945--War work--Tennessee
Clinton Engineer Works
Manhattan Project (U.S.)
Oak Ridge (Tenn.)
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- T.E.C. Bulletin, Monday, August 27, 1945. 1945-08-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/418. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1945-08-27) T.E.C. Bulletin, Monday, August 27, 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/418
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/418>.