Estampes et livres, 1872-1892
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Illustrations: frontispiece ("portrait inédit de la Dauphine..."), 41 ill. of bindings (29 heliogravures by Dujardin, 12 in color), port. of the binder Francisque Cuzin.
A descriptive account of the Beraldi collection of 12,000 portrait prints, 800 French 18th-century prints, 1000 19th-century prints, and 3000 19th-century ephemera, catalogs of which were issued under title "Mes estampes" (1st ed., 1884; 2d ed., 1887); and 400 illustrated books (about 1,000 vols.) in fine bindings, incorporating the greater part of the Eugène Paillet collection, a catalog of which was issued by Beraldi in 1885 under the title: Bibliothèque d'un bibliophile.
Library's copy has author's dedication in brown ink on verso of half title: Exemplaire offert à M. Godefroy.
Binding: green marbled paper over pasteboard, quarter tan morocco, preserving original wrappers. Gold-tooled spine title: H. BERALDI / [rule] / ESTAMPES / ET LIVRES.
- Béraldi, Henri, 1849-1931
- Contributing Institution
- Princeton University
- Paris, L. Conquet
- Béraldi, Henri, 1849-1931--Library--Catalogs
Béraldi, Henri, 1849-1931--Art collections--Catalogs
- Catalogs.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Béraldi, Henri, 1849-1931. Estampes et livres, 1872-1892. 1892. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001166241. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Béraldi, Henri, 1849-1931, (1892) Estampes et livres, 1872-1892. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001166241
- MLA citation style
- Béraldi, Henri, 1849-1931. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001166241>.