List of sick, lame, and fatigued at Bogue Chitto
- View Full Item
- Created Date
On this two-sided "List of Men left in my charge Sick. Lame & wound out with fatigue," Dr. William Lawrence reports sixty-four unfit men. List includes not only their names, but it identifies their militia companies. Several deaths are noted at bottom of page 2.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee--History--War of 1812
Bogue Chitto (Lincoln County, Miss.)
United States--History--War of 1812--Registers
- Bogue Chitto (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- List of sick, lame, and fatigued at Bogue Chitto. 1815-03-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/234. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1815-03-26) List of sick, lame, and fatigued at Bogue Chitto. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/234
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/234>.