Downtown Toledo, Ohio
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Reverse reads: "Portion of Toledo skyline from Maumee River." This is a photograph of downtown Toledo, Ohio taken from the Maumee River. There are two large buildings in the background and a rear view of Hotel Waldorf on the right. To the left there is a mural for the M.I. Wilcox Company. Toledo is the fourth largest city in Ohio and is home to the University of Toledo. It is also known as the "Glass City" due to its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry.
- Federal Writers' Project
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Ohio History Connection
- Maumee River (Ind. and Ohio)
Toledo (Ohio)--History--Pictorial works
Central business districts--Ohio--Toledo
Federal Writers' Project
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - In the United States:The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Federal Writers' Project. Downtown Toledo, Ohio. 1930s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.ohiomemory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267401coll34/id/10440. (Accessed October 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Federal Writers' Project, (1930s) Downtown Toledo, Ohio. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.ohiomemory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267401coll34/id/10440
- MLA citation style
- Federal Writers' Project. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.ohiomemory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267401coll34/id/10440>.