Halsted, Emilie Evans
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Mrs. E. Irving Halsted
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Manuscripts and Archives Division. The New York Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Halsted, Emilie Evans. 1904. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/5fffadb0-2ebe-0135-e7ae-7f642cf136c8. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1904) Halsted, Emilie Evans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/5fffadb0-2ebe-0135-e7ae-7f642cf136c8
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/5fffadb0-2ebe-0135-e7ae-7f642cf136c8>.