"This Nation at War" Radio Show
- View Full Item
Photograph, from left to right, of Dorothy Powers, Frank Mills, Alvin L. Creswell, Margaret Brenton, E.L. Barrineau and Oliver Fitts. Ms. Powers is wearing a striped skirt, Mr. Mills wears a suit and tie, Mr. Creswell wears a tie and badge, Ms. Brenton wears a hat, Mr. Barrineau wears glasses and a badge and Mr. Fitts wears a flannel jacket. They are gathered around a microphone with a banner that reads, "The Blue Network". In the background is a factory with pod-shaped shaped things and workers.
1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Fort Worth
Blue Network Radio Shows
Business, Economics and Finance - Factories
Creswell, Alvin L
People - Groups
- Chicago citation style
- "This Nation at War" Radio Show. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth40914/. (Accessed February 6, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- "This Nation at War" Radio Show. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth40914/
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth40914/>.