• Creator
  • Nowell, Frank H., 1864-1950
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1910
  • Description
  • Known as the Yesler Building, it was located on the triangle between 5th Avenue, Yesler Way, and Terrace Street on property originally purchased in 1888 for a City Hall. Built in 1909, the old Municipal Building was used by the City of Seattle from 1909-1916 when it was officially named the Public Safety Building.Caption on image: City Hall, Seattle, Wash. Photo by F.H. Nowell.
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    Scanned from a photograph at 600 dpi, saved in TIFF format, enhanced and resized using Adobe Photoshop, and imported as JPEG2000 using Contentdm software's JPEG2000 Extension. 2009