Livereau and Ely Saw Mill, Guerneville, California, April 12, 1873
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Northwest of Guerneville--shows loggers' and mill hands' shanties and the saw mill with log ramp; unidentified mill workers; Joseph Livereau and Oliver Ely, proprietors; member of the Sonoma County Redwood Association.
Located northwest of Guerneville at the base of Pool Ridge, California.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reproduced from an illustration published in John Schubert's book, "Guerneville early days" (ANNEX R 979.418 SCHUBERT; reprinted by The Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., May 18, 2010.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2011-2012)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Negative (in Negative file): Sonoma County History & Genealogy Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3 (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www.sonomalibrary.org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Livereau and Ely Saw Mill, Guerneville, California, April 12, 1873. 1873. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/26245. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1873) Livereau and Ely Saw Mill, Guerneville, California, April 12, 1873. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/26245
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/26245>.