Student Meets President Ford
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1975 ca.
Margy DuVal,’76, second from the right, became national president of the International Association of Women Students for the 1975-76 academic year. She is seen here speaking with President Gerald Ford during the United Nations Commission on Women’s International Women’s Year in 1975. DuVal also testified before Congress during her stay at the Nation’s capitol.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Susquehanna University
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Blough-Weis Library, Susquehanna University
- Black and white photograph
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Student Meets President Ford. 1975 ca. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw70-79/id/50. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1975 ca) Student Meets President Ford. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw70-79/id/50
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw70-79/id/50>.