Scranton Club, December 1942
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Issue dated December 1942 of The Scranton Club newsletter. The front page announces a club luncheon at which University of Scranton administrator Rev. J. J. Coniff, S.J. would give a talk on his travels in Asia. The issue also includes information about Scranton Club members serving in the armed forces, as well as a photograph of Coniff with Joseph G. Casey and University President Rev. W. Coleman Nevils, S.J. donating a check from the Scranton Club to the USO War Chest. 2 sides.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
- Scranton Club (Pa.)
- Scranton Club (Pa.) -- Periodicals
Nevils, W. Coleman (William Coleman), 1878-1955
World War, 1939-1945
Coniff, John J
United Service Organizations (U.S.)
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- No known copyright
- Chicago citation style
- Scranton Club, December 1942. 1942-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3266. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942-12) Scranton Club, December 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3266
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3266>.