St. George's Church - Masland Room
- View Full Item
Interior of the Masland Room in the historical center.
Old St. George's Church and Methodist Historical Center. 235 N. 4th St. at Deleware River Bridge, Philadelphia. The World's Oldest and Most Historic Methodist Ediface in continuous use since 1769. The Masland Room in the historical center.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Jefferson - East Falls
- 235 N. 4th St.
- No Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Only. This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- St. George's Church - Masland Room. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/371. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- St. George's Church - Masland Room. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/371
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/371>.