Knoxville-Scott Rader farm
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Man pouring food into a trough to feed the pigs. He's in a pen with pigs of all sizes.
Photograph titles supplied from Chicago, Burlington Selected photographs published in Granger country : a pictorial social history of the Burlington Railroad / edited by Lloyd Lewis and Stanley Pargellis. Boston : Little, Brown, 1949.
- Bubley, Esther
- Contributing Institution
- Newberry Library
- Black-and-white negatives
- All rights reserved by the Newberry Library. Permission to reproduce in any format must be requested in writing. Contact Digital Initiatives and Services, Newberry Library, 60 W. Walton St., Chicago, IL 60610. Phone: 312-255-3566. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Bubley, Esther. Knoxville-Scott Rader farm. 1948-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nby_rrlife/id/561. (Accessed January 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Bubley, Esther, (1948-05) Knoxville-Scott Rader farm. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nby_rrlife/id/561
- MLA citation style
- Bubley, Esther. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nby_rrlife/id/561>.