- View Full Item
- Created Date
Woodcut printed by Pierre Le Caron, artist unknown.
Agarico (Laricifomes officinalis), a wood-decay fungus commonly known as agarikon, as well as the quinine conk due to its extremely bitter taste.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Le Grant Herbier
- Latin, French
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Only:This Work has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the Work by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the Item, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the Item available.
- Chicago citation style
- De agarico. 1498?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/953. (Accessed June 6, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- (1498?) De agarico. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/953
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/953>.