Edward Hitchcock receipt of payment to George Graves, 1858
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A note indicating receipt of payment for house work, made by Edward Hitchcock to George Graves. Edward Hitchcock has written "Geo. Graves 1858" on the verso.
The receipt is signed, "Geo. Graves." It has been inferred that this refers to the painter George Graves.
- Graves, George
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864--Finance, Personal
Dwellings--Maintenance and repair--Prices
- Receipts (financial records)Manuscripts
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Graves, George. Edward Hitchcock receipt of payment to George Graves, 1858. 1858. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:64925. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Graves, George, (1858) Edward Hitchcock receipt of payment to George Graves, 1858. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:64925
- MLA citation style
- Graves, George. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:64925>.