- View Full Item
Taounate village in the Rif mountains. The economy is driven by agriculture including fig farming. Cattle and cereal production are also prevalent industries in the Taounate region. -CK
- Baly, Denis
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Kenyon College
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Baly, Denis. Taounate Village. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.kenyon.edu/baly/706. (Accessed February 20, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Baly, Denis, Taounate Village. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.kenyon.edu/baly/706
- MLA citation style
- Baly, Denis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.kenyon.edu/baly/706>.