DPLAfest 2016 — April 14-15, 2016
[DPLAfest 2016] Media
This page is your guide to the news, notes, media, and other materials associated with DPLAfest 2016.
Check out the DPLAfest 2016 videos page to find recorded sessions from the event. We are currently processing recordings of additional sessions, which will be available in the coming months. Stay tuned for more video content.
Announcements & Milestones
- A growing network: DPLA now has over 13 million items from 1,900 contributing institutions
- Launch of RightsStatements.org, a collaborative approach to rights statements that can be used to communicate the copyright status of cultural objects
- 100 Primary Source Sets now published for educators and students
- Open eBooks launched to a great reception with over 1.4 million access codes distributed to date
- We look forward to partnering with the Library of Congress
- And…we’re on Instagram!
Slides and notes
To find presentation slides and notes from DPLAfest 2016 sessions, visit the online agenda (click on each session to find attached slides and links to notes, where available).
If you weren’t able to make it to the fest (or if you just want to re-live it), check out the fantastic online conversation on Twitter using hashtag #DPLAfest or read our selection of posts on Storify.
Special thanks to the many DPLAfest attendees who helped capture each session on social media!
We were excited to see great content contributed by fest participants on our newest social media platform – check out photos from our attendees.