- View Full Item in Lenox Historical Society
Title from accompanying materials. Light Tan Jug Date supplied by cataloger.
- View Full Item in San Francisco Public Library
Folder: S.F. Districts-Chinatown-Businesses. Permission to use this image must be obtained from the San Francisco History Center, San Francisco Public Library: www.sfpl.org/permissions. Negative #9357
- View Full Item in Monarch Library System
- unidentifiedView Full Text in University of Washington
The place where over 30,000 people do their buying every day. Where prices are lowest and cost of living made cheaper. The public market caters to all classes of people and offers goods to the consume…
- View Full Item in Milwaukee Public Library
Market counter in small store. Sausages hanging on walls and above counter. Cash register in middle and scale on far left. Two men in white shirts and smocks behind counter, woman to right between cou…
- View Full Item in Memphis Public Library
"Famous French Market, New Orleans, LA." Color image.
- Martha Washington CandiesView Full Item in Brooklyn Public Library
Illustration of portrait [Martha Washington? and list of address of locations selling Martha Washington Candies including Namm's on Fulton Street. Verso side: text,"To further introduce our candies to…
- Rumel, HalView Full Item in Department of Heritage and Arts
Exterior view of Grand Central Market grocery and drug.
- View Full Item in UCLA, Library Special Collections, Charles E. Young Research Library
Community store selling dry goods and packaged food at Heart Mountain Internment Camp in Wyoming, 1942View Full Item in UC Berkeley, Bancroft Library
Full title:Typical scene in the Community Enterprise Stores at the Heart Mountain Relocation Center. Chief stocked item are tobacco, drug sundries, a limited line of canned and packaged groceries and…
- Mears, Dewey GView Full Item in Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Photograph of a view of a 7-Eleven store. There are no cars in the parking lot. Across the top of the building is a sign for 7-Eleven, and advertisements for food, ice, meats, and ice cream. a bin in…
- Conzo, Joe (American hip hop photographer)View Full Item in Cornell University
The interior of Vazquez Grocery Store, a bodega near Michelangelo Apartments.
- Informedia, Sidoric, JuneView Full Item in UT San Antonio Libraries Special Collections
Photograph of a Mexican Market food booth at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. In the photograph, a festival visitor purchases food from the booth. The booth is decorated with hats an…