- Reed, Francis OView Full Item in UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Patent for "a stock-feeder which shall permit of the feeding of a measured quantity of food to cattle in the barn or stable from a point remote, so as to enable the farmer or any of the members of his…
- McLean County Historical Society, Bloomington, Ill, Walters, William D, Jr., 1942-View Full Item in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
An ad for the United States Food Adminstration reads: Corn The Food of the Nation Serve Some Way Every Meal Appetizing Nourishing. To urge more people to use corn in order to raise prices for farmers…
- View Full Item in NCSU Libraries (archive.org)
- View Full Item in Smithsonian Libraries
Popular electricity magazine in plain English. Here is a picture of what is called "salt farming. There are many crops that a farmer can grow: corn, wheat, beans, potatoes, cotton, rice, barley, etc.…
- Armour and CompanyView Full Item in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Includes index and text. Illustrations and text: "Nation's ever-growing food problem has been met by packing industry" on verso. "REQ. No. 34366" -- bottom margin. Color [ca. 1:5,000,000]
- View Full Item in Montana State University--Bozeman
Dumping corn huskes into a pit. [Two farmers with wagon pitching corn husks into pit, horses trampling.] Negative (safety).
- Ishibashi FamilyView Full Item in California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
Masaichi Ishibashi stands in front of the Ishibashi family's vegetable stand with a sign that reads, "Fresh Home Grown Strawberries." There is also a sign for tomatoes. 8 x 10 inches, black and white…
- Micro Machine CompanyView Full Item in National Museum of American History
This commercial bread-slicing machine was designed and manufactured in 1928 by Otto Frederick Rohwedder (1880-1960). It was used to slice loaves of fresh bakery bread at Korn's Bakery, in Rohwedder's…
- Combs, W. B, Minnesota University. Auxiliary facilities, Trovatten, Rollef AlfredView Full Item in Minnesota Historical Society
- United States. Food and Drug AdministrationView Full Item in University of Virginia
Enforcement of Food and Drugs Act, Tea Act, Import Milk Act, Insecticide Act, Caustic Poison Act, Naval Stores Act. Issued June, 1929; Revised January 1936. Cover title. 2
- United States. Farm Security Administration, Southern Labor ArchivesView Full Item in Georgia State University. Libraries
Text on reverse: "Workers in bean canning factory, many of them are migrant, Dania, Fla." Stetson Kennedy (1916-2011), writer and civil rights activist, collected these photographs during the course o…
- unknownView Full Item in California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
Photograph shows a scene in the meat storage room at Santa Anita, California Assembly Center. Caption on album page: "Evacuees received the regular Army "A" ration, which included fresh meat, vegetabl…
- Bubley, EstherView Full Item in Newberry Library
Man pouring food into a trough to feed the pigs. He's in a pen with pigs of all sizes. Photograph titles supplied from Chicago, Burlington Selected photographs published in Granger country : a pictori…
- View Full Item in Department of Heritage and Arts
The famous Green River cantaloupes being shipped to eastern markets. These cantaloupes produced on the red soil of a delta left by Green River have the finest flavor ever enjoyed by man. Green River i…
- WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)View Full Item in UNT Libraries Special Collections
Video footage from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about men working in an ice cream factory. 1 film (58 sec.) : si., b 16 mm.
- California Academy of Sciences, Herald, Earl StannardView Full Item in California Academy of Sciences
California Audiovisual Preservation Project (CAVPP) Episode 118 of the California Academy of Sciences' television program Science in Action features special guests Conrad Limbaugh, Scripps Institution…
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Jillson, Floyd Edwin, 1926-2011View Full Item in Georgia State University. Libraries
Printed on negative envelope: "Radioactivity food research, used 11/13/60" Caption: "At the Food and Drug Administration's new Atlanta lab, chief chemist Lewis C. Weiss records the data Dewayne Graude…
- View Full Item in East Carolina University
A Morton's food truck parked out front of Overton's Super Market. Date from negative sleeve.
- View Full Item in Arts Center of Cannon County
Combine equipped with shredder and spreader. Soybean residue is spread on ground in combining operation. Located off Route 3 in Morrison.
- Environmental Protection Agency. 12/2/1970View Full Item in National Archives at College Park - Still Pictures
- Hightower, JimView Full Item in WGBH
Moderator: Michael Dukakis Advocate: Howard Miller Advocate: William Rusher Witnesses: Jim Hightower Agribusiness Accountability Sen. Fred Harris D Oklahoma Russell Jackel Hog Farmer, Delavan Il…
- Long Island Daily PressView Full Item in Queens Borough Public Library
Louis Kroupa displays fish he smoked in his own smokehouse on his family farm.
- United States. Food Safety and Inspection ServiceView Full Item in University of Minnesota
- View Full Item in National Museum of American History
This spray can was used by scientists from Advanced Genetic Systems to spray bacteria onto strawberry plants in the first release of genetically modified microorganisms approved by the federal governm…
- View Full Item in University of Minnesota
A large-type publication. January 1999"--P. . Shipping list no.: 99-0168-P.
- Brighton, JackView Full Item in WILL Illinois Public Media
With Craig Holdrege, director of the Nature Institute, Ghent, New York
- Advanced Fresh Concepts Franchise CorpView Full Item in National Museum of American History
The blue binder contains the standard sanitation log used by the Advanced Fresh Concepts Corporation, a company that distributes sushi products to supermarkets across the United States. The manual pro…
- Masabni, Joseph Gebran, Anciso, Juan R, Lillard, Patrick, Dainello, FrankView Full Item in UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
This guide provides information on vegetable production in Texas. 138 p. : tables ; 28 cm.
Congressional hearing on the Food and Drug Administration’s role in regulating genetically modified foods, 2015United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health, authorView Full Item in United States Government Publishing Office (GPO)
Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 9, 2015). Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office. Includes bibliographical references. Serial No…