- Reed, Francis OView Full Item in UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
Patent for "a stock-feeder which shall permit of the feeding of a measured quantity of food to cattle in the barn or stable from a point remote, so as to enable the farmer or any of the members of his…
- View Full Item in NCSU Libraries (archive.org)
- Armour and CompanyView Full Item in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Includes index and text. Illustrations and text: "Nation's ever-growing food problem has been met by packing industry" on verso. "REQ. No. 34366" -- bottom margin. Color 1:5,000,000
- View Full Item in Montana State University--Bozeman
Dumping corn huskes into a pit. [Two farmers with wagon pitching corn husks into pit, horses trampling.] Negative (safety).
- Ishibashi FamilyView Full Item in California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
Masaichi Ishibashi stands in front of the Ishibashi family's vegetable stand with a sign that reads, "Fresh Home Grown Strawberries." There is also a sign for tomatoes. 8 x 10 inches, black and white…
- United States. Food and Drug AdministrationView Full Item in University of Virginia
"Enforcement of Food and Drugs Act, Tea Act, Import Milk Act, Insecticide Act, Caustic Poison Act, Naval Stores Act." Issued June, 1929; Revised January 1936. Cover title. 2
- unknownView Full Item in California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
Photograph shows a scene in the meat storage room at Santa Anita, California Assembly Center. Caption on album page: "Evacuees received the regular Army "A" ration, which included fresh meat, vegetabl…
- View Full Item in Department of Heritage and Arts
The famous Green River cantaloupes being shipped to eastern markets. These cantaloupes produced on the red soil of a delta left by Green River have the finest flavor ever enjoyed by man. Green River i…
- WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)View Full Item in UNT Libraries Special Collections
Video footage from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about Ernest Burden, a Fort Worth man who runs an ice cream factory, enjoying recent hot weather. 1 film (58 sec.) :…
- View Full Item in Arts Center of Cannon County
Combine equipped with shredder and spreader. Soybean residue is spread on ground in combining operation. Located off Route 3 in Morrison.
- Environmental Protection Agency. 12/2/1970View Full Item in National Archives at College Park - Still Pictures
- Dukakis, MichaelView Full Item in WGBH
Moderator: Michael Dukakis Advocate: Howard Miller Advocate: William Rusher Witnesses: Jim Hightower Agribusiness Accountability Sen. Fred Harris D Oklahoma Russell Jackel Hog Farmer, Delavan Il…
- Long Island Daily PressView Full Item in Queens Borough Public Library
Louis Kroupa displays fish he smoked in his own smokehouse on his family farm.
- United States. Food Safety and Inspection ServiceView Full Item in University of Minnesota
- View Full Item in University of Minnesota
"A large-type publication." "January 1999"--P. . Shipping list no.: 99-0168-P.
- Brighton, Jack, WILL Illinois Public MediaView Full Item in Illinois Public Media (WILL)
with Craig Holdrege, director of the Nature Institute, Ghent, New York
- Masabni, Joseph Gebran, Anciso, Juan R, Lillard, Patrick, Dainello, FrankView Full Item in UNT Libraries Government Documents Department
This guide provides information on vegetable production in Texas. 138 p. : tables ; 28 cm.
Congressional hearing on the Food and Drug Administration’s role in regulating genetically modified foods, 2015United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health, authorView Full Item in United States Government Publishing Office (GPO)
Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 9, 2015). Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office. Includes bibliographical references. "Serial N…