- View Full Item in Fayetteville Free Library
Eleven female students focused on the teacher's demonstration in the kitchen area beside a long table with racks and tableware on top. According to the teacher, Mrs. Grace Smith Bryan, Fayetteville wa…
- Wellman, Mabel Thacher, b. 1872View Full Item in Library of Congress
"References" at end of most of the chapters. A digital reproduction is available from the Open Collections Program at Harvard University, Women and work collection.
- Edison General Electric Appliance Co. Kitchen Planning ServiceView Full Item in University of Michigan
On back cover: Hotpoint electric kitchen. Cover title.
- View Full Item in Pepperdine University, Special Collections and University Archives
Helen Schuessler (second from left), demonstrates cake preparation to home economics students Carol Grooms, Delores Overman, and Linda Yakupcek. complete;
Public television broadcast of step-by-step demonstration of how to grow bean sprouts from mung beans, 1967Lockwood, Ruth, Chen, Joyce, 1917-1994, Stevens, MarkView Full Item in WGBH
A step-by-step demonstration of how to grow bean sprouts from mung beans at home in a few days, using ordinary flower pots. Then, how to use your harvest in a hot dish, Meat with Bean Sprouts, and als…
- Lockwood, Ruth, Chen, Joyce, 1917-1994, Stevens, MarkView Full Item in WGBH
Mrs. Chen makes Peking Duck in an American kitchen with an American frozen duck. She prepares the duck for cooking and dries it, using an electric fan, to achieve that special characteristic crispness…
- Lockwood, Ruth, Child, JuliaView Full Item in WGBH
A great way to use yesterdays roast, be it poultry, veal or pork. Julias French lasagne is a delicious concoction of pasta, Italian tomato sauce, saffron threads, dried orange peel, left over turkey…
- Edison, Carol AView Full Item in Utah State University - Merrill-Cazier Library
Kathleen Tanner preparing Mexican food for lunch in her home in Grouse Creek, Utah, July 1985. One black and white negative (1 x 2.25 inches).
- Wilkinson, DanielView Full Item in Utah Department of Cultural and Community Engagement
Image shows a piece of memorabilia from the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. This is a special Olympic Edition Cookie Kit, made by Betty Crocker, an official sponsor of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.