- Thayer, Ernest Lawrence, 1863-1940View Full Item in University of Michigan
- View Full Image in University of Washington
PH Coll 1038.96b
- View Full Item in Marquette University
Postcard; Verso caption: Fr. Isidore's School Champion baseball team of the Kiowa Agency. April 10, 1915Size: 7.8cm x 11.8cmNegative no.: Same as Identifier
- Crampton, C. Ward (Charles Ward), 1877-1964View Full Item in Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
Charles Ward Crampton (May 26, 1877- 1964) was a physician, medical researcher, and teacher. Born in New York City, he attended the College of the City of New York, New York University, and in 1900 gr…
- View Full Item in Boston Public Library
Title from item.
- View Full Item in Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church
Photograph of a boy swinging a baseball bat. The boy is shirtless and wearing an orange cap, rolled-up blue jeans and high-top sneakers. In the background are four women and two log cabins. One photog…
- Jones, Leslie, 1886-1967View Full Item in Boston Public Library
Original data provided by Leslie Jones or the Boston Public Library on the negative or negative sleeve: Little League, n.d. Corrected date based on research by the Society for American Baseball Resear…
- View Full Item in Weymouth Public Libraries, Tufts Library
Title from item. Date supplied by cataloger.
- Abbot AcademyView Full Item in Phillips Academy Andover
Song about the class of 1903 baseball team. Date supplied by cataloger. Phillips Academy Archives and Special Collections received the Sarah Moore Field Collection from the estate of Sarah M. Field in…
- UnknownView Full Item in California State University, Sacramento Library
Principal J.E. Kaler in back. Back row L to R: Ruth Dakuzaku, Bernice Fukushima, Alice Yamada, Mary Tanihara, Ruby Uchida. Front row L to R: May Maruki, Amy Murakami, Frances Seno, Shizue Kadokawa.
- Thorne, LeoView Full Item in Uintah County (UT) Library
Uintah High School girls baseball team is pictured with their coach, Ina Lindsay. From left, front row, Elma Merrill, Hazel Collier, Laura Weiland and Sybil Cook. Back row, Nellie Hall, Isabelle Rolle…
- Jones, Leslie, 1886-1967View Full Item in Boston Public Library
Original data provided by Leslie Jones or the Boston Public Library on the negative or negative sleeve: Fenway Park, high school baseball, n.d. Corrected date based on research by the Society for Amer…
Baseball inscribed “No Hitter M. Patterson April 26, 1968,” Westborough High School, Westborough, MassachusettsView Full Item in Westborough High School
Baseball with "No Hitter... M. Patterson... April 26, 1968" written on one side.
- Wolter, HarryView Full Item in Santa Clara University
Albumen print of three infielders (l-r: Saturino Ayon, Joseph Wiley, and John Brown) of the original Santa Clara College baseball club.
- Sakai, K.View Full Image in University of Washington
UW was the first American college team to play baseball in Japan.Handwritten on verso: 1908, University of Washington Baseball Team in Japan. Zoe Kincaid, Penlington in center. Left to right: 1. unide…
George Bush, captain of the Yale baseball team, receives Babe Ruth’s manuscript of his autobiography which he was donating to Yale, 1948President (1989-1993 : Bush). Photograph Office. 1989-1993View Full Item in George Bush Library
Brigham Young University players upon learning their school declined invitation to play in the College World Series because games were scheduled on Sundays, 1958UnknownView Full Item in Brigham Young University - Harold B. Lee Library
The locker-room gloom reflected on the faces of these 1958 BYU baseball players didn't follow a game defeat. The somber scene was the outgrowth of a University struggle with the NCAA over Sunday playo…
- View Full Item in Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
Red Triangle YMCA Date supplied by cataloger.
Members of U.S. Army 52nd General Hospital play baseball at Camp Beauregard, Pineville, Louisiana, 1941View Full Item in SUNY Upstate Medical University. Health Sciences Library
A member of the 52nd swings at an incoming ball.
U.S. Marine Corps personnel play baseball in Northern Kuwait during Operation Enduring Freedom, 2003Department of Defense. American Forces Information Service. Defense Visual Information Center. 1994View Full Item in National Archives at College Park - Still Pictures
The original finding aid described this photograph as: Base: Camp Coyote Country: Kuwait (KWT) Scene Major Command Shown: 40548 Scene Camera Operator: SGT Kevin R. Reed, USMC Release Status: Released…
- Oshkosh Base Ball ClubView Full Item in Wisconsin Historical Society
The Oshkosh baseball club was organized in 1865 by Col. Henry B. Harshaw. Named after the popular principal of Oshkosh High School, Arthur Everett, the "Everetts" represented Oshkosh in amateur club m…
- Kinsey, ClarkView Full Image in University of Washington
The Fruit Growers Supply Company was established in 1907 in order to purchase and manage timber and mills to produce box shook for wooden shipping crates for the Southern California Fruit Exchange, wh…
- Young, MoonView Full Item in Cleveland Historic Society
Photograph of the Fostoria Lumber Company Baseball Team seated outside. There are nine men wearing white baseball uniforms and four other men seated with them. Fostoria was once a thriving lumber town…
- Mortensen, OrlonView Full Item in Emery County (UT) Archives
The baseball team of the Ferron CCC Camp. Orlon Mortensen, from Ferron, joined the CCCs and worked in Ferron Canyon. Boys between the ages of 18 - 22 could join the CCCs. They were paid $30 a month--$…
Advertisement for baseball game between Texas Prison All-Stars versus Southern Select, a Houston Mexican-American team, Huntsville, Texas, 1942View Full Item in Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public Library
Advertisement for a baseball game between the Prison All stars (a team selected from the best players of the Texas Prison system) and Southern Select (All Mexican team of Houston) at the Prison Stadiu…
- United States. Army. Signal Corps: photographerView Full Item in California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
Evacuees playing baseball at Portland Assembly Center in Oregon. The Portland Assembly Center was formerly known as the North Portland International Livestock Exposition Center. Caption on album page…
- View Full Item in Tulare County Library, Annie R. Mitchell History Room
Baseball team at Arizona internment camp. Aiko Fukushima is pictured at the far right in the first row.