From Digital Library of America Project
- Continue to focus on writing the Scope. We have worked on the functional list, and have added a set of 12 scenarios. We have also worked on the Overview, and are beginning to work on integrating the pieces, and to fill in some holes.
- Consulted with MacKenzie Smith about our data schema strategy and about how to roll this out to the community.
- We're talking with the Content Workstream about what their nodal strategy entails for the platform. We hope to have a group call next week.
- We have worked on assembling a team for the Hackathon that Martin K. and Chris F. are organizing. (Thank you!)
- Through Maura M. we are meeting with the Boston Mayor's office to find projects on which we can collaborate.
- Nasos Drosopoulus has provided us with a version of MINT designed to work with our tentative data schema. (Thank you!)
- We have suggested three projects for the Google Summer of Code
- We have submitted a two-page overview to be distributed to attendees at CNI where we will be presenting a session
- We have communicated with Australia's Trove project, and are arranging a group call so that we can learn from what seems to be a remarkably similar -- and of course quite remarkable -- project.
- We are addressing an issue with 32-bit vs. 64-bit systems that is impeding the posting of a new build of the prototype platform.