From Digital Library of America Project
Revision as of 12:31, 5 April 2012 by Sj
- Paul Deschner and Matthew Phillips were at the Code4Lib conference all week.
- Talked with Cornell about integration possibilities
- Through MacKenzie Smith, reached out to BibServer. We are setting up a time to talk.
- Posted podcast with Sebastian Hammer about federated search
- Bug reporting email address up. Pulls reports into RedMine
- Talked with NPR about integration. We are hopeful about showing some form of integration, possibly with their subject classifications, for the April 27 Plenary.
- Kim Dulin and David Weinberger met with folks at IMLS in DC. Among the topics discussed (although unplanned) was the strategy for dealing with unique schema, which met with a positive reception.
- Karen Coyle came in for a morning to talk about linked data.
- Podcast Karen Coyle
- We are finalizing the first draft of the Overview
- We have a rough template for what individual elements of the Scope document will look like. See Ingestion
- We have distributed and are reading Geneva Henry's excellent and informative document "Infrastructure Considerations for Large Digital Libraries."
- We are setting up a discussion with Lorcan Dempsey of OCLC