Open Committee Calls
DPLA open committee calls are a monthly series of open conference calls, separate from the open Board calls, focused on topics related to our four operational committees. Each committee takes a turn holding an open-ended public call on the first Wednesday of every month at 2:00 PM Eastern.
Registration & Dial-in
DPLA uses GoToWebinar for its monthly open committee calls. Registration is free and takes seconds. Please make sure to register for the correct date in the drop-down menu found on the registration page; a schedule of all calls is located below.
About Open Committee Calls
The goal of these open calls is to discuss topics of relevance to DPLA’s development, to surface key trends and topics in the library and information ecosystem, and to provide a public forum for engagement in the DPLA’s mission, goals, and projects. These calls are informal and conversational. Relevant staff will be available to answer questions. Agendas, when applicable, can be found at the bottom of this page.
Schedule (2013 – 2014)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014, 2 PM ET (read notes from this call)
- Wednesday, June 4, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 2 PM ET
Marketing and Outreach
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 2 PM ET (postponed until Spring 2014; new date and time forthcoming)
- Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 2 PM ET (read notes from this call)
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 2 PM ET (read notes from this call)
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014, 2 PM ET (2nd Wednesday due to New Years)(read notes from this call)
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014, 2 PM ET
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015, 2 PM ET
You can also view this schedule on the DPLA’s public events calendar.